Supports Broker Services
Are your supports funded by the Office of Developmental Programs?
Do you self-direct your services?
You could receive our supports broker services at no cost to you!
What are supports broker services?
The Supports Broker service is a direct and indirect service available to participants who elect to self-direct their own services utilizing one of the participant directed options through an Agency With Choice (AWC) or Vendor Fiscal/Employer Agent (VF/EA) Financial Management Service (FMS). The Supports Broker service is designed to assist participants or their designated surrogate with employer-related functions in order to be successful in self-directing some or all of the participants needed services.
What can a supports broker do for you?
• Explaining and providing support in completing employer-or managing employer related paperwork.
• Participating in Financial Management Services (FMS) orientation and other necessary trainings and
interactions with the FMS provider.
• Developing effective recruiting and hiring techniques.
• Determining pay rates for Support Service Professionals.
• Providing or arranging for training for Support Service Professionals.
• Developing schedules for Support Service Professionals.
• Developing, implementing and modifying a back-up plan for services, staffing for emergencies and/or
Support Service Professional absences.
• Scheduling paid and unpaid supports.
Ask us about our supports broker services today!