At Grace & Hope Consulting, LLC, we believe that you can be more and do more because you were made for more!
We help people with physical, mental, developmental, or emotional disabilities live independently. We work with clients to overcome or manage the personal, social, or psychological effects of disabilities on employment or independent living.
Here is what we can do for you and your loved ones:
- Create your plan for a better life based on your vision for the future
- Identify ways you can use your abilities, interests and experiences to contribute to your community
- Help you develop your strengths and adjust to change and challenges
- Link you to services and supports you need to live out your best life
- Advocate for your rights to live in a community and work in the job of their choice
Chou Hallegra, the Founder of Grace & Hope Consulting, LLC has over a decade of experience helping people create meaningful lives as they live, work, and play according to the vision they have for themselves. After earning her Master degree and certification in the mental health field, she pursued a Post-Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling and became certified in the Discovery process of Customized Employment. She also became a Certified Supports Broker and a Certified Person-Centered Thinking Trainer.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation: 717-216-0230