"We offer the following support to individuals:
Supports Broker Services
Are your supports funded by the Office of Developmental Programs?
Do you self-direct your services?
You could receive our supports broker services at no cost to you!
What are supports broker services?
The Supports Broker service is a direct and indirect service available to participants who elect to self-direct their own services utilizing one of the participant directed options through an Agency With Choice (AWC) or Vendor Fiscal/Employer Agent (VF/EA) Financial Management Service (FMS). The Supports Broker service is designed to assist participants or their designated surrogate with employer-related functions in order to be successful in self-directing some or all of the participants needed services.
What can a supports broker do for you?
• Explaining and providing support in completing employer-or managing employer related paperwork.
• Participating in Financial Management Services (FMS) orientation and other necessary trainings and
interactions with the FMS provider.
• Developing effective recruiting and hiring techniques.
• Determining pay rates for Support Service Professionals.
• Providing or arranging for training for Support Service Professionals.
• Developing schedules for Support Service Professionals.
• Developing, implementing and modifying a back-up plan for services, staffing for emergencies and/or
Support Service Professional absences.
• Scheduling paid and unpaid supports.
Ask us about our supports broker services today!
Our interactive group sessions are best described as “hands-on
workshops” in which participants not only learn more about self-care, relaxation, stress reduction and the development of inner strength, but also create a personalized action plan to help them achieve emotional and spiritual wellness.
Some of our workshop topics include:
- 6 Proven Strategies for Stress Relief
- Breaking the cycle of "Me, Myself, & I"
- Your 5 steps to emotional wellness
- Your Rock:self-esteem program for youth
- Beat the winter blues
- Beyond diagnoses: Living fulfilling lives in spite of our challenges
- Worry be gone!
- The power of self-compassion
- Parenting solo no more
- Supporting the whole family
- Self-care for caregivers
- Person-centered parenting
- Faith as a mental health recovery tool
Self-care: Your super power to a balanced life
How to have an emotionally healthy year
Behavior is only the tip of the iceberg
Living Beyond Diagnoses
We are registered in the state of Pennsylvania as a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) and our state ID is 6346460.
We are also registered with the Internal Revenue Service and our federal EIN is 81-1295981.