Founder & CEO
Chou Hallegra, the founder and CEO of Grace & Hope Consulting, LLC, is a licensed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion trainer with a decade of experience in the DEI field. She uses her expertise as a mental health and disability consultant to help organizations become more efficient and profitable as they implement effective strategies to ensure wellbeing and belonging for all.
She completed a master’s degree in Human Services with specialization in executive leadership at Liberty University, as well as a post-graduate program in rehabilitation counseling at Utah State University. Chou is a John Maxwell certified leadership speaker, trainer, and coach with additional certifications in mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and employee performance, just to name a few. Additionally, she is a bestselling author and a workplace wellbeing coach committed to helping busy professionals reduce stress, be more productive, and find balance and purpose in life.
Chou is originally from Brazzaville, Congo and currently resides in Pennsylvania, USA, but calls herself a global citizen. With a lot of lived experiences that make her relatable, Chou connects to the heart and impacts transformational change for individuals, organizations, and communities.
Chou holds many credentials, including the following:
- Licensed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Trainer
- Licensed Trainer for Trauma-Informed Care
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Certified Employee Performance Coach
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Certified Grief Counseling Specialist
- Certified Family Trauma Professional
- Certified Cognitive- Behavioral Group Therapist
- Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider
- Certified Master Life Coach
- Certified Supports Broker
- Certified in the Discovery Process of Customized Employment
- Certified Trainer for Person-Centered Thinking
Chou has been facilitating trainings and workshops for over a decade. She has spoken at national and international conferences, led workgroups for state and federal agencies, and committed her life to helping others be more and do more. Her interactive presentations are best described as “hands-on workshops” in which participants not only learn more about self-care, relaxation, stress reduction and the development of inner strength but also create a personalized action plan to help them achieve emotional and spiritual wellness. She empowers her audience to build resilience and embrace growth, regardless of their circumstances.
Some of her workshop topics include:
And many more...
To book Chou as a speaker for your event, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.