Founder & CEO
Chou Hallegra, Founder & CEO of Grace & Hope Consulting, LLC, is a mental health specialist and a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) trainer and consultant passionate about promoting wellbeing and belonging for all, one individual and one organization at a time. She has over two decades of experience in human services, supporting individuals impacted by mental health challenges, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities (including autism), homelessness, and more. She completed a master’s degree in Human Services with specialization in Executive Leadership at Liberty University and a post-graduate program in Rehabilitation Counseling at Utah State University.
Among her many accomplishments, Chou holds the following certifications:
- Licensed Trainer for Trauma-Informed Care
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Certified Family Trauma Professional
- Certified Grief Informed Professional
- Certified Cognitive- Behavioral Group Therapist
- Certified Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinical Specialist
- Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider
- Certified in the Discovery Process of Customized Employment
- Certified Trainer for Person-Centered Thinking
- Certified Leadership Trainer, Coach, and Speaker
- Licensed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Trainer
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Certified Employee Performance Coach
- Certified Mindfulness Coach and Trainer
Chou is committed to helping busy professionals reduce stress, be more productive, and find balance and purpose in life. She also helps organizations become more efficient and profitable as they implement effective strategies to ensure wellbeing and belonging for all. Additionally, Chou has provided support to diverse educational organizations (Early Intervention initiatives, Head Start programs, K-12 schools, and universities), as well as for-profit, nonprofit, and governmental agencies worldwide. With a lot of lived experiences that make her relatable, Chou connects to the heart and impacts transformational change for individuals, organizations, and communities. She goes beyond providing information to empowering individuals to achieve mental and emotional wellness, reach their full potential, and live fulfilling lives. Chou can be reached at email@example.com or 717-216-0230.
Chou has been facilitating trainings and workshops for over a decade. She has spoken at national and international conferences, led workgroups for state and federal agencies, and committed her life to helping others be more and do more. Her interactive presentations are best described as “hands-on workshops” in which participants not only learn more about self-care, relaxation, stress reduction and the development of inner strength but also create a personalized action plan to help them achieve emotional and spiritual wellness. She empowers her audience to build resilience and embrace growth, regardless of their circumstances.
Some of her workshop topics include:
And many more...
To book Chou as a speaker for your event, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.